Our Yoga Studio - Yoga ah! Cincinnati
Yoga ah is a well-established yoga studio locally and nationally. We offer Rocket Vinyasa Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga classes 7 days per week. We are a part of an international web of schools that feature the Rocket System as taught by Larry Schultz.
- 2250 open square feet with natural light.
- Clean and private shower and changing area.
- We offer beginner through advanced Ashtanga and Rocket Vinyasa Yoga classes.
- Our studio is comfortably warm between 72 - 79 degrees.
- We encourage building heat from within to purify our bodies.
- Founder Amber Gean, founder of Yoga ah Studio has been practicing Ashtanga Yoga for over 14 years.
- Top notch Yoga Teacher Training, many graduates open their own studios.
- We explore and preserve our yoga lineage thru Krishnamacharya.
- Free mat use.
- High end acoustics.
Yoga ah! Mission Statement
- Provide well rounded ashtanga yoga classes based on Larry Schultz Philosophy and Rocket Vinyasa Yoga
- Empower your inner teacher.
- Provide a warm comfortable space to explore your "self" in your practice.
- Remain facilitators of the practice.
- Create and hold space for yoga community.
- Allow the practice to evolve organically while preserving the teachings of Pattabi Jois.
Yoga ah's mission is to share the love of the practice with you. Our mission is to offer an authentic and safe approach to a sometimes challenging Ashtanga and Rocket Yoga classes. We also offer top Yoga Teacher Training programs as well as Advanced Yoga Training Methods.
The Rocket Vinyasa System as taught by Larry Schultz. Yoga ah brings authenticity to the ancient teachings from India through dedication of the practice and self study to improve ourself through our practice. This healing practice originates from India and the Mysore Palace. At Yoga ah we have made the ancient teachings more accessible in modern society. We offer Rocket Sequences, originally.
All Yoga ah classes build strength and endurance while promoting health and well being. Yoga ah is a well-established yoga studio locally and nationally.